ACIDIC PRAYER POINTS
Acidic prayer points tags: 500 acidic prayer points, 500 acidic prayers pdf, 97 acidic prayers, aggressive prayer points, deliverance warfare prayer, 3am prayers, opm prayer points, mfm prayer points.
Aggressive And Acidic Prayer Points Against All Problems
We started a prayer progamme called sustained fire in the ministry. We will be praying daily from 11pm central time to about 12.30am. Praying fervent, hot prayers continually and on a daily basis will demolish any stronghold, solve any problem and bring down any mountain. Join us saints.
Dealing With The Strongman Isa 49:24 Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered? 25 But thus saith the Lord, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children. 26 And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the Lord am thy Savior and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.
Psm 124: 7 Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped.
Psm 56:9 When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me.
Psm 91: 13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
Psm 18: 37 I have pursued mine enemies, and overtaken them: neither did I turn again till they were consumed. 38 I have wounded them that they were not able to rise: they are fallen under my feet. 39 For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me. 40 Thou hast also given me the necks of mine enemies; that I might destroy them that hate me.
Psm 35:4 Let them be confounded and put to shame that seek after my soul: let them be turned back and brought to confusion that devise my hurt. 5 Let them be as chaff before the wind: and let the angel of the Lord chase them. 6 Let their way be dark and slippery: and let the angel of the Lord persecute them.
Psm 11: 6 Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup. 7 For the righteous Lord loveth righteousness; his countenance doth behold the upright.
Psm 129: 4 The Lord is righteous: he hath cut asunder the cords of the wicked. 5 Let them all be confounded and turned back that hate Zion.
Matt 28: 8 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Lk 10: 18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. 19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. John 12: 31 Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.
Rm 16: 20 And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.
Col 2: 14 blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; 15 and having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a show of them openly, triumphing over them in it.
1John 4: 4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
Psm18:17 He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me.
1. I consume the shrine of the strongman in my family with the fire of God in the name of Jesus.
2. Let stones of fire pursue and dominate all the strongmen in my life, in the name of Jesus.
3. I smash the head of the strongman on the wall of fire, in Jesus’ name.
4. I cause open disgrace to all strongmen in my family, in Jesus’ name.
5. The strongman from my father’s side; the strongman from my mother’s side, begin to destroy yourselves in the name of Jesus.
6. I bind and I render to nothing all the strongmen that are currently troubling my life, in the name of Jesus.
7. You strongman of body destruction, loose your hold over my body, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
8. Every demon, strongman and associated spirits of financial collapse, receive the hailstones of fire and be roasted beyond remedy, in Jesus’ name.
9. Let the finger of God unseat my household strongman, in the name of Jesus.
10. I bind you the strongman in my life and I clear my goods from your possession, in the name of Jesus.
11. You strongman of mind destruction, be bound, in Jesus’ name.
12. You strongman of financial destruction, be bound, in Jesus’ name.
13. Every strongman of bad luck, attached to my life, fall down and die, in Jesus’ name.
14. I bind every strongman, militating against my home, in the name of Jesus.
15. I bind and paralyze every strongman of death and hell, in the name of Jesus.
16. You evil strongman, attached to my destiny, be bound, in Jesus’ name.
17. Every strongman of my father’s house, die, in the name of Jesus.
18. Every strongman, assigned by the evil powers of my father’s house against my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
19. Every strongman. Assigned to weaken my faith, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
20. I bind and I render to naught, all the strongmen that currently troubling my life, in Jesus name.
21. Let the backbone of the stubborn pursuer and strongman break, in the name of Jesus.
22. I bind every strongman, having my goods in his possessions, in the name of Jesus.
23. I clear my goods from the warehouse of the strongman, in the name of Jesus.
24. I withdraw the staff of the office of the strongman delegated against me, in the name of Jesus.
25. I bind every strongman, delegated against me fall down to the ground and become impotent, in Jesus’ name.
26. I bind the strongman behind my spiritual blindness and deafness, and paralyze his operations in my life, in the name of Jesus.
27. Let the stubborn strongman delegated against me fall down to the ground and become impotent, in Jesus’ name.
28. I bind the strongman over myself, in the name of Jesus.
29. I bind the strongman over my family, in the name of Jesus.
30. I bind the strongman over my blessings, in the name of Jesus.
31. I bind the strongman over my business, in the name of Jesus.
32. I command the armor of the strongman to be roasted completely, in the name of Jesus.
33. I release myself from the hold of any religious spiritual strongman, in the name of Jesus.
34. I release myself from the hold of any evil strongman, in the name of Jesus.
35. I bind and plunder the goods of every strongman, attached to my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
36. I release my money from the house of the strongman, in the name of Jesus.
37. Let the backbone of the strongman in charge of each problem be broken, in the name of Jesus.
38. Any satanic strongman, keeping my blessings as his goods fall down and die, I recover my goods now.
39. Every jinx upon my _ _ _, be broken, in the name of Jesus.
40. Every spell upon my _ _ _, be broken, in the name of Jesus.
41. Let the rod of the wrath of the Lord come upon every enemy of my _ _ _, in the name of Jesus.
42. Let the angels of God invade them and lead them into darkness, in the name of Jesus.
43. Let the hand of the Lord turn against them day by day, in the name of Jesus.
44. Let their flesh and skin become old, and let their bones be broken, in the name of Jesus.
45. Let them be compassed with gall and travail, in the name of Jesus.
46. Let your angels hedge them about and block their paths, in the name of Jesus.
47.O Lord, make their chains heavy.
48. When they cry, shut out their cries, in the name of Jesus.
49. O Lord, make their paths crooked.
50. O Lord, make their ways to be strewn with sharp stones.
51. Let the power of their own wickedness fall upon them, in the name of Jesus.
52. O Lord, turn them aside and cut them into pieces.
53. O Lord, make their ways desolate.
54. O Lord, fill them with bitterness and let them be drunken with wormwood.
55. O Lord, break their teeth with gravel stones.
56. O Lord, cover them with ashes.
57. O Lord, remove their souls far from peace and let them forget prosperity.
58. I crush under my feet, all the evil powers trying to imprison me, in the name of Jesus.
59. Let their mouth be put in the dust, in the name of Jesus.
60. Let there be civil war in the camp of the enemies of my _ _ _, in the name of Jesus.
Don’t forget to drop your comments below if you found this prayer helpful. Thanks and God bless you.