PRAYER POINT ON POWER TO PREVAIL
Prayer point on power to prevail tags: prevailing prayer what hinders it, secrets of prevailing prayer, keys to prevailing prayer pdf, prevailing prayer quotes, point on power to prevail, benefits of prevailing prayers, what is prevailing prayer, power to prevail sermon, Dr Olukoya prayer points.
Powerful Prayer Point On Power To Prevail
PREVAILING PRAYERS: PRAYER POINT FOR CHRISTIAN HOMES
1. Thank you Father for the promise which says, “I will build my church and the gate of hell shall not prevail against it.”
2. I ask forgiveness of every sin causing dis-unity and powerlessness in the body of Christ.
3. I take authority over the power of darkness in all its ramifications, in the name of Jesus.
4. I bind and cast out every spirit causing seduction, false doctrine, deception, hypocrisy, pride and errors in my life in Jesus name.
5. Every plan and strategy of Satan against the body of Christ, be bound in the name of Jesus.
6. Every Spirit of prayerlessness, discouragement and vain glory in the body of Christ, be bound in the name of Jesus.
7. Father, let the Spirit of brokenness be released upon us, in the name of Jesus.
8. I command the works of the flesh in the lives of the brethern to die in the name of Jesus.
9. Let the power of the cross and of the Holy Spirit be released to dethrone flesh in my life in the name of Jesus.
10. Let the life of our Lord Jesus Christ be truly established in my life.
11. Every power of selfishness, over-ambition and unteachableness, be broken in the name of Jesus.
12. Father, grant unto the body of Christ, the mind of Christ, forgiving spirit, tolerance, genuine repentance, understanding, submission, humility, brokenness, watchfulness and the mind to commit others better than ourselves in the name of Jesus.
13. I challenge and pull down the forces of disobedience in the lives of the saints in the name of Jesus.
14. I command these blessings of the body of Christ into my life and your ministers.
– Love – Joy – Peace – Longsuffering – Gentleness – Goodness – Faith
– Meekness – Temperance – Divine healing – Fruitfulness – Progress – Faith
– The gifts of healing – Prophecy
– Discerning of spirit – The word of wisdom – The word of knowledge
– The interpretation of tongues
– Beauty and glory of God
– Righteousness and holiness
– Dedication and commitment.
15. Father, create the thirst and hunger for God and Holiness in our lives, in the name of Jesus.
16. O Lord, send down the fire of revival into the body of Christ.
17. O Lord, break and refill your ministers and vessels afresh.
18. Let there be a full and fresh outpouring of the Holy Ghost upon the ministers of God, in the name of Jesus.
19. O Lord, give unto your ministers the power for effective prayer life.
20. O Lord, release faithful committed, dedicated and obedient labourers into the vineyard.
21. I break down the authority and dominion of Satan over the souls of men in the name of Jesus.
22. Every spirit holding the souls of men in captivity, we shatter your-bone, in the name of Jesus.
23. Every covenant between the souls of men and Satan, we dash you to pieces in the name of Jesus.
24. Let the spirit of steadfastness, consistency, hunger and thirst for the words of God come upon the converts, in the name of Jesus.
25. O Lord, release fresh fire to disgrace territorial spirit upon all our Family.
26. I break the power and the grip of the world upon our soul of men in the name of Jesus.
27. I release the spirit of salvation upon areas that have not been reached by the gospel in the name of Jesus.
28. O Lord, remove all the hindrances to your purpose for Christians homes.
29. I command the spirit of quarrels, immoralities, unfaithfulness, infirmities, disagreement, misunderstanding and intolerance to lose their grips upon Christians homes in the name of Jesus.
30. Let all Christian homes be a light to the world and a vehicle of salvation in the name of Jesus.
31. O God, raise up Esther, Ruth and Deborah in this generation in the name of Jesus.
32. Every power destroying joy in the home, be dismantied, in the name of Jesus.
33. O lord, grant us special wisdom to train our children in the glory of the Lord.
34. Every Christian marriage that has been re-arranged by the glory of the Lord.
35. O Lord, let the spirit of wisdom, judgement, submission, gentleness, obedience to God’s word, faithfulness in the home come upon Christian homes.
36. O Lord, remove every wrong spirit from the midst of our children and put in the right spirit.
37. We take authority over the plans and activities of Satan on our homes in the name of Jesus.
38. O Lord, increase the power and strength of the ministration of your words amongst us.
39. Let the kingdom of Christ come into every nation by fire in the name of Jesus.
40. O Lord, dismantle every man-made programme in the body of Christ and set up your own programme.
Source: Prayer House For All Nations Ministries
Don’t forget to drop your comments below if you found this prayer helpful. Thanks and God bless you.