Prayer Points Against Reproach
O GOD, ARISE AND TAKE AWAY MY REPROACH
1 Samuel 1, Psalm 31:11, Psalm 44:131, Psalm 69.
1. By fire by force I am moving forward.
2.When Jesus says yes, no power can say no
3. I go rejoice O Satan na you go shame.
4. Mi I no go suffer, I no go beg for bread O. God of miracles na mine papa.
1. By the fire of the Holy Ghost I set every garment of reproach ablaze.
2. Father Lord, arise in your mercy and take away all contempt and reproach in my life, in the name of Jesus.
3. Evil hands sowing trouble and reproach into my life, wither and burn to ashes.
4. Every power prolonging my problems, die, in the name of Jesus.
5. My Father, accelerate my celebration and elevation.
6. I pull down every marine altar in my life by the power in the blood of Jesus.
7. I, ………….(put your name) shall bury the enemy assigned to terminate my life.
8. I bind and cast out every power of discouragement and fear, in the name of Jesus.
9. I frustrate my frustration by the power in the blood of Jesus.
10. If I am my own worst enemy, O God, arise and deliver me by fire.
WHAT IS REPROACH?
1. It is to suffer shame. Psalm 69:7, 19.
2. It is embarrassment.
3. It is situation that makes people to ask a person, “Where is your God.”
4. Anything that makes you a public laughing stock and an object of mockery.
5. It is dishonor.
6. It is a stain upon your white garment.
7. It is to have a bad report. 1 Timothy 3:7.
8. It is to have your life turned upside down.
9. Reproach is anything that gives you a bad name and label. For example, “That barren woman.” “That man that is always begging for money.
Prayer: O God, arise in your mercy and take away every problem being used to identify me.
PEOPLE WHO SUFFERED REPROACH IN THE BIBLE
v Hannah, the mother of the prophet Samuel because she was barren and her husband’s second wife mocked her greatly. 1 Samuel chapter 1 and 2.
v Elisabeth and Zacharias the parents of John the Baptist, who were childless. Luke 1:24-25.
v Apostle Paul 2 Corinthians 12:10; 1 Timothy 4:10.
v Rachel, the wife of Jacob, because she was barren, while Leah, her sister and her mate, kept having children for her husband. Genesis 30:22-24.
v David Psalm 55:12.
PRACTICAL EXAMPLES OF REPROACH
There is reproach when:
1. The enemies are asking you, “Where is your God?” Joel 2:17.
2. You are the tail instead of being the head. Deuteronomy 28:13.
3. You are at the valley instead of being at the mountain top.
4. Premature widowhood. Isaiah 54:4.
5. Witchcraft powers making mincemeat of you.
6. Barrenness and unfruitfulness is present
7. When your life is meeting the evil expectations of your enemies.
8. Joblessness, particularly in the midst of plenty.
9. You are old enough and desire to marry but cannot. Isaiah 4:1.
10. You are constantly rejected and disappointed in marital relationships.
11. Pattern of rising and falling.
12. Famine and lack of any sort. Ezekiel 36:30, Joel 2:19.
HARD FACTS ABOUT REPROACH
1. Reproach comes from the enemy. Job in the Bible failed to realize this and thought it came from God. Psalm 74:10.
2. Reproach can come from people that you trust. Psalm 55:12.
3. Reproach comes from the wicked. Proverb 18:3.
4. As children of God, reproach is not met for us but for our enemies. Psalm 71:13, Psalm 78:66.
5. God can allow you to pass through reproach as divine judgment. Jeremiah 23:4, Jeremiah 29:18, Jeremiah 44:8.
6. Famine causes reproach. Ezekiel 36:30.
7. Reproach can come at various levels. An individual can suffer reproach. A corporate body, such as a church, can suffer reproach. A nation can suffer reproach. Joshua 5:7-9, 1 Samuel 17:26.
8. Even though the Bible says to touch not God’s anointed and not to do His prophets harm, an anointed person can suffer reproach. Psalm 89:51.
9. Even God can suffer reproach as a result of people’s actions. 2 King 19:4, 16. For example those who mock the poor reproach God. Proverbs 17:5.
FACTORS CAUSING REPROACH
1. Inability or delay in having children. Sarah the wife of Abraham. Genesis 21:1-7. Rachel the wife of Jacob. Genesis 30:23. Elisabeth, the mother of John the Baptist all suffered barrenness. Luke 1:25.
2. Inability or delay in getting married. Isaiah 4:1, 4:11.
3. Marrying an unbeliever. Genesis 34:14.
4. Inability to take care of yourself and your family. Proverb 19:26.
5. Widowhood. Isaiah 54:4, Ruth 1:19-21.
6. Wayward lifestyle and promiscuity. 1 Timothy 5:14.
7. Reproach for God’s sake. This is as a result of your walk with God. Hebrews 11:26, 1 Timothy 4:10, 1 Peter 4:14, Psalm 69:7.
8. Afflictions and oppression.
AGENTS OF REPROACH
1. Household enemies and domestic witchcraft. 1 Samuel 1:1-7.
2. Unfriendly friends. Psalm 55:12.
3. Enemies of progress. Good examples are Samballat and Tobiah. Nehemiah 4:1-4.
Prayer: O Lord, turn the reproach of the enemies of my progress upon
their own heads.
a. Arrogant and boastful enemies. A good example is Senecherib. Isaiah 37:17-24.
4. Satanic agents such as marine agents.
5. Strongmen Luke 11:21-22.
CONSEQUENCES OF REPROACH
1. Shame and disgrace.
2. Sadness, weeping and tears. 1 Samuel 1:15-18
3. Sorrowful and broken heart. 1 Samuel 1:15, Psalm 69:20, 29.
4. Spirit of heaviness. Psalm 69:20.
5. Isolation, loneliness, alienation, and abandonment. Psalm 69:8.
6. You become the object of ridicule and mockery. Psalm 79:4, 109:25, 89:41.
7. It brings dishonor. Psalm 69:19.
8. It causes loss of glory. Psalm 89:39, 44.
9. Disappearance of Helpers. Psalm 69:20.
10. Scorn and contempt. Proverbs 22:10.
11. Hatred. Genesis 30:8, Genesis 30:14-17.
12. Bitterness. 1 Samuel 1:7-8, 10.
13. It causes you to be confounded before your enemies. It brings you down before your enemies. Jeremiah 51:51, Psalm 89:42.
WAY OUT OF REPROACH
1. Repent of all known sins and stay away from sin. Do restitution if necessary. Genesis 20:7. Sin brings reproach. Proverbs 14:34, Daniel 9:16.
2. God alone can deliver from reproach. Cry unto Him for mercy and intervention. Isaiah 54:7-8, Psalm 109:26, Daniel 9:18, Psalm 69:19, 1 Samuel 1:10-12, 20.
3. Meditate on the word of God and appropriate it for your situation. Psalm 119:41-42.
4. Never give up. Know that God will take away your reproach as He promised in His word. Isaiah 54:4. 1 Samuel 1:18.
5. Be humble because God resists the proud but gives grace to the humble.
6. Know that no situation is too hard for God to fix. Genesis 18:14.
7. Get a prophetic unction. 1 Samuel 1:17, Genesis 20:7, 17-18.
8. Aggressive faith in God is needed. 1 Samuel 1:15-18.
Songs: 1. Let my God arise, Let my God arise 2. Enough is enough, Holy Ghost arise O enough is enough.
1. Every garment of reproach in my life, catch fire and be roasted to ashes.
2. Powers of reproach, die, in the name of Jesus.
3. O Lord, take away my reproach.
4. All the glory that I carry will not turn to reproach in the name of Jesus.
5. Every arrow of reproach, backfire by fire in the name of Jesus.
6. Every owner of evil load of shame and reproach, I summon you here now, appear carry your load, turn around and die in Jesus name.
7. Every personality, power or spirit assigned to take me by surprise die.
8. Ambushing powers of our father’s house die in Jesus name
9. Ambushing powers of our mother’s house die in Jesus name
10. God, arise, and frustrate every power invading my spiritual life.
11. O God, arise and turn the reproach of those that despise me upon their own heads in Jesus name.
12. O God, expose and disgrace every witchcraft agent assigned to embarrass me in the name of Jesus.
13. O Lord, waste every evil strongman in charge of my case in the name of Jesus.
14. Every evil bird flying for my sake, net of God, pull them down and let them be wasted in the name of Jesus.
15. Evil invaders assigned to infiltrate my spiritual life, be arrested now, in the name of Jesus Christ.
16. Let the assignments of evil invaders against me and my family, fail woefully and die, in Jesus name.
17. Let their joy over my life and family be turned to sorrow, in the name of Jesus.
18. Instruments of bewitchment fashioned against me catch fire and be roasted, in the name of Jesus.
19. Let every good prophetic utterance over my life begin to come to pass now in Jesus name.
20. Season of opportunities and fulfillment open for me in Jesus name.
21. Doors of favor open for me now, in Jesus name.
22. Holy Ghost, angels of God, arise and pursue my divine helpers to me now wherever they are in Jesus name.
23. I plug myself to the socket of divine favor by the power in the blood of Jesus.
24. My God ordained spouse, I withdraw your peace and your joy, until you locate me by fire in Jesus name.
25. My God ordained spouse, I decree that you will not be able to sleep, be able to eat, or function until you do what God has assigned for you to do in my life in Jesus name.
26. O God, arise, and cover those who seek my hurt with reproach and dishonor.
TAGS: Prayer Points Against Reproach, sermon on reproach, fire prayer against shame, turn my reproach to glory, causes of reproach, prayer against shame and disgrace, prayers to disgrace the enemies, reproach bible verse, prayer against spirit of shame and disgrace