PRAYER POINTS AGAINST WICKEDNESS
Prayer points against wickedness tags: dangerous prayers against enemies of destiny, deliverance prayer points against household enemies pdf, prayer against the wickedness of the wicked, warfare prayer points with scriptures, examples of household enemies in the bible, prayer points against enemies at work, prayer points against hindering spirits, power against unrepentant household wickedness, war against household wickedness, midnight prayer points with bible verses.
Powerful Prayer Points Against Wickedness
Breaking The Rod Of The Wicked
Pastor Eric C Okechukwu
What is the rod of the wicked? The rod of the wicked refers to the power, authority, violence, wickedness, devises, manipulation and oppression of the wicked against the children of light. We all know that there are witches; spiritualist, wicked false prophets, voodooists, spell caster, satanist, occultist, evil angels, sorcerers, evil reporters and broadcasters and their tribe. Their evil poison and cruelty power is what is called the rod of the wicked.
Our entitled, “Breaking The Rod Of The Wicked.” Psalm 125: 1-3 says, “They that trust in the Lord shall be as mount Zion. Which cannot be removed, but abideth forever. As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the Lord is round about his people from henceforth even forever. For the rod of the wicked shall not rest upon the lot of the righteous.” This is the living God declaring that the rod of the wicked that has been resting upon the lot of the righteous for some time now will no longer rest upon them, “lest the righteous put forth their hands unto iniquity.”
Friends, the problems confronting many people are beyond what the ordinary eyes can see. The bible tells us that we wrestle not against flesh but against principalities, powers, rulers of darkness, and spiritual wickedness in high places.The rod is a satanic authority that has a spiritual and footings
The rod can stand against your destiny, wealth, favour, marriage, carrier, bearing children, marital peace, anointing, ministry, health, ministry, fame, salvation, God’s will and etc.
You can also call the rod of the wicked the finger of satan( a corollary of the Biblical finger of God!). How can the rod of the wicked be detected?
1. When progress suddenly stops.
2. When success or breakthrough is elusive.
3. When a Christian suddenly starts to mis-behave by committing sins.
4. When sickness of any kind defies cure.
5. When God’s pattern for a destiny is tampered with.
6. When darkness thickens around a destiny.
7. When frustration sets in as a result of long expectation.
The rod of the wicked is real. It is an evil seed sowed to poison a vineyard; an anti-climax of success and contamination of joy. When two friends suddenly break up and refuse to be reconciled- the rod of the wicked has located that friendship. When a marriage shakes and shudders as a result of crises, misgivings, suspicion and all that, the rod of the wicked is not far from it. When a ministry starts to quake and falter for no tangible reason- the rod of the wicked is hiding within and around it.
In the Bible, Samson and Solomon failed in their callings because of the rod of the wicked that manifested as strange women in their lives. Saul the King failed as a King because of this same rod. Moses could not get to the promised land because of the rod of the wicked that showed up as anger. Rod of the wicked is writing of satan in a soul. It is a calculated evil, a programmed design of darkness and a well- supervised agenda of destruction of satan against any soul.
Good news! As vicious and pernicious the rod of the wicked is, God is able to break it! The power of God( Psalm 62 vs 11); word of God or sword of the spirit( Ephesians 6 vs 17); the name of the Lord( Jesus) (Proverbs 18 vs 10); the blood of the lamb( Rev 12 vs 11) and violent prayers( Matthew 11 vs 12) are some of the ways to break this evil. A life of vigilance and holiness is real defense against this wickedness. Obey God and the wicked will give up concerning you.
Lastly, if you have not given your life to the Lord Jesus Christ, you are living on borrowed hours! It is simply risky. Satan does not suffer any resistance to deal with anyone lacking Christ in his life. Please, don’t delay any longer: give your life to its owner: Jesus Christ. Are you born again already? Great! Then, don’t toy with sin again please. Satan uses sins to penetrate lives, they are his tickets to do his evils. Seek to be spirit- filled and you will move up in all areas of your life. Satan will try you but he will always fail because you are redeemed from the hand of the enemy! No rod of the wicked will fall upon you in Jesus’ name. Amen. Shalom.
The hearts shall be established by faith, for the rod of the wicked shall be broken, be they prince of the power of the air, cosmic powers, principalities and powers, spiritual wickedness even in the high places, or Satan himself, it shall stand.
Yes, the rod of the wicked may come, may fall, upon the lot of the righteous. The rod of their strength, evil power may oppress them; the rod of their anger may vex and torment them. It may fall upon their persons, their estates, their liberties, their families, their names, health or anything that falls to their lot, only it cannot last, and it shall be broken is a sure assurance by God in his righteousness.
God considers the frame of his people, and will proportion to their trials, to their strength by the care of his providence, as well as their strength to their trials by the power of his grace. Oppression makes a wise man mad, especially if it continue long; therefore for the elect’s sake the days shall be shortened, that, whatever becomes of their lot in this world, the rod of wicked brought God shall break it.
The rod of the wicked may come upon the lot of the righteous. Why?
a) That wickedness may be free to manifest itself.
b) That the righteous may be made to hate sin.
c) That the righteousness of God’s retribution may be seen.
d) That the consolations of the righteous may abound. 2Co 1:5.
“The rod … shall not rest”, etc. Illustrate by history of Job, Joseph, David, Daniel, Christ, martyrs, etc.
That is a very loaded verse. It explains why some people do what is unexpected of them. When you see people behaving in a way that is not expected of respectable people, you should know that the rod of the wicked has rested on them and their own righteousness has been taken into iniquity. I pray that anybody under the rod of the wicked will receive deliverance by fire, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Isaiah 14:1-5 says, “For the Lord will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land, and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob. And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the Lord for servants and handmaids; and they shall take them captives whose captives they were and they shall rule over their oppressors. And it shall come to pass in the day that the Lord shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve. That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased the golden city ceased! The Lord hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers.”
The Lord will break the staff of the wicked upon your life, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
The rods of the wicked come in various shapes, colours and sizes. When the enemies desire to terminate the good things in a life, they may plant their rod in such a life or in his or her home. Sometimes, they carry the wicked rod on their head and stay with the person.
The living God made a declaration: He said He was always angry with the wicked.
WHAT AREAS DO THESE WICKED RODS ATTACK MOSTLY
1. They attack the whole life of a person, the one called destiny. When they lay their rod of wickedness upon the destiny of a person the person will find it difficult to excel in simple things.
2. They attack marriages.
3. They attack the vision of a person.
4. They lay the rod on the business of some people. When this happens, the people would just be there. They will not have anything to show that they are doing business.
5. They attack parts of a person’s body, for example, the womb, the reproductive organ, the hand, the legs, the heart, etc.
What Do They Usually Achieve Or What Do They Want To Promote When They Lay This Rod Of Wickedness On A Person?
1. They want to promote scarcity of blessing. If there is a regular flow of good things into that life, they will terminate it.
2. They use this rod to direct a person into a contrary path and the person will think he is still on the right path.
3. They promote frustration. A young man came to us about two years ago. He had a good job with a Federal Government establishment and was doing fine. But he suddenly packed his load and ran to a place he had no job. People asked him why he came there and he said that the people at the place from where he ran wanted to kill him. They asked him to explain how they wanted to kill him, he said that any time he entered his office, his head would be turning and he was frustrated. They frustrated him so that he did not see anything good in that job and he had to leave the place.
4. They promote hardship. The thing that should not take more than six weeks will take nine to ten months. When you don’t challenge this rod, it leads to death. When it is laid upon a person it dwarf and demotes the person spiritually. But the enemy should not rejoice over our lives.
5. It promotes emotional turbulence. It brings problems that will make one say: “I had not been having this kind of problem. Why now? I pray, I fast and I am closer to the Lord. Why now? It is because the rod is laid on you.
6. They promote sloughtfulness. Sometimes some people would say, “I cannot do more than I am doing now. If anybody wants to die let him die.” Where they ought to run they will be crawling.
WHEN DO THESE ENEMIES LAY THEIR RODS
a. When your star is shining.
b. When you are doing better things.
c. When your hopelessness is disappearing.
d. When the joy of your accomplishment is increasing.
e. When you come forward and say, “Praise the Lord. When I came to this place I was trekking but now I have bought a car.
f. When your breakthrough is visible.
g. When you say, “I want to rest from all my labour. Let me relax with what I have now and serve the Lord.”
A man and his wife retired and were doing fine with their children. They lived in their own house. All of a sudden some people came to the man and told him that they would help him to do fast moving business whose turnover would be great. Without telling his wife, the man went to the bank and collected all their savings. And they told him that the money would not be enough that he should bring the papers of their house. Without telling his wife he also gave them the papers. Weeks later, some people came and said, “We give you four days to leave this place.” The wife asked what they were talking about, and told them that the house belonged to her and her family. They told her that she was joking and showed her the papers. The woman ran to her husband and asked him to come and hear what she was hearing. And the man said, “It is true. I did not know how to tell you. Some people did business with me and I gave them the papers.” The woman nearly tore the man to pieces. The man said they would look for a house to rent.
They come when you think nothing can harm you.
They come when you are experiencing the power of the world.
They come when you start to experience the Holy Spirit.
They come when you are standing for God’s honour and righteousness more than you have ever done in your life before.
WHAT MUST WE DO NOW?
Beloved, you need to understand that when the rod is operating in a person’s life or in a family, bitterness comes in just like that.
i. You would see that you are just bitter but cannot explain the cause of the bitterness.
ii. When you begin to have worldly wisdom instead of the wisdom of the Holy Spirit, and you say, “If I do this thing, there will be nothing bad with it,” then the rod is around the corner.
iii. When you avoid your night vigils and say, “Body no be stone,” the rod is around the corner looking for you. However, God has a declaration for us in Isaiah 60: 18. It says, “… But you shall call Your walls Salvation and Your gates Praise.”
PRAYER POINTS AGAINST WICKEDNESS AND ENEMIES
(Say the following prayer points against wickedness with faith)
1. Oh Lord, give the enemy of my progress the knock of death, in the name of Jesus.
2. Oh Lord, visit my enemies in a wonderful way that they will never forget your anger, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every wicked rod in my family, receive the fire of God and burn to ashes, in Jesus’ name.
4. You wicked authority dragging my life behind, be paralysed by fire, in Jesus’ name.
5. (Hold your head). My head, reject the influence of the rod of the wicked, in the name of Jesus.
6. Blood of Jesus, deliver my head from the authority of the wicked, in Jesus’ name.
7. You rod of the wicked, I terminate your affairs in my marriage, in Jesus’ name.
8. You wicked rod that is opposing my open heaven; roast, in the name of Jesus.
9. I release my reproductive system from the authority of the wicked by fire, in the name of Jesus.
10. (Put your two hands together and pray:) Oh Lord, accelerate your glory in my life by fire, in the name of Jesus.
11. Lord of hosts, mighty army in battle, glory to your holy name in Jesus’ name.
12. Father, destroy every seed of destruction sowed against my glory in Jesus’ name.
13. Holy Ghost, locate the rod of the wicked in all areas of my life and destroy them by your fire in Jesus’ name.
14. Rod of the wicked in my health, receive fire and burn by fire in Jesus’ name.
15. Rod of the wicked in my finances, receive thunder and burn in Jesus’ name.
16. Rod of the wicked in my ministry, crash without recovery in Jesus’ name.
17. Secret hands drawing me back to emptiness, wither in Jesus’ name.
18. Arise O Lord, feed my troublers with fire day and night in Jesus’ name.
19. Angels of violence and horror, invade the lives of my pursuers and reduce them to dust in Jesus’ name.
20. Holy Ghost, withdraw my name and image from witchcraft coven in Jesus’ name.
21. Lord Jesus, break every vow of darkness made against my rising in Jesus’ name.
22. Father of spirits, reverse every demonic burial of my good opportunities in Jesus’ name.
23. Powers pulling me away from my spiritual shelter, die suddenly in Jesus’ name.
24. Voice of rejection and repulsion activated against me, crack and cease in Jesus’ name.
25. Lord, avenge for me speedily and vindicate me openly in Jesus‘ name.
26. Evil feet upon my field of success, catch fire and burn in Jesus’ name.
27. Evil ultimatum issued against my marriage and safe delivery, fail in Jesus’ name.
28. Where is Lord God of Elijah? Release fire into the gathering of my detractors in Jesus’ name.
29. Lord, with your broom of destruction, sweep away spiritual terrorists working against my manifestation in Jesus’ name.
30. Father of light, disgrace every parade of darkness against the light of Nigeria in Jesus’ name.
31. Thank you Lord for maintaining my cause and my right in Jesus’ name.
Don’t forget to drop your comments below if you find these Prayer Points Against Wickedness helpful. Thanks and God bless you.