PRAYER POINTS FOR THE MONTH OF JUNE 2020
Prayer points for the month of june 2020 tags: mfm prayer points 2019 pdf, pmch june 2019 prayer points, prayer points for the month of May 2020, 7 furious prayers for july 2019, 7 furious prayers for august 2019, pmch july 2019 prayer points, mfm prayer points pdf, mfm fasting and prayer 2019, pmch october 2019 prayer points, warfare prayer points by olukoya, mfm prayer points 2018, prayer points for july 2019.
Powerful Prayer Points For The Month Of June 2020
- We will exalt you, our God the king; we will praise your name for ever and ever. Every day we will praise you and extol your name for ever and ever. Great are you, Lord, and most worthy of praise; your greatness no one can fathom. (Ps. 145:1-3)
- One generation commends your works to another; we tell of your mighty acts. We speak of the glorious splendor of your majesty – and we will meditate on your wonderful works. We tell of the power of your awesome works – and we will proclaim your great deeds. (Ps. 145:4-6)
- You, Lord, are gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love. You, Lord, are good to all; you have compassion on all you have made. (Ps. 145:8-9)
- All your works praise you, Lord; we, your faithful people, extol you. We tell of the glory of your kingdom and speak of your might, so that all people may know of your mighty acts and the glorious splendor of your kingdom. Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and your dominion endures through all generations. (Ps. 145:10-12)
- You, Lord, are trustworthy in all your promises and faithful in all you do. You, Lord, uphold all of us who fall and lift up all of us who are bowed down. (Ps. 145:13-14)
- The eyes of all of us look to you, and you give us our food at the proper time. You open your hand and satisfy the desires of every living thing. You, Lord, are righteous in all your ways and faithful in all you do. You, Lord, are near to all who call on you, to all who call on you in truth. (Ps. 145:15-18)
- Paul wrote to the Romans to rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation and be constant in prayer. Pray for fathers to model these characteristics for their children. (Rom. 12:12).
- Pray for husbands to resist the temptation to lust for women, in daily life or in media images, and instead to rejoice in their wives (Prov. 5:18).
- Jesus said there is rejoicing in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents. Pray that fathers will teach and encourage their children to submit to and follow Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord. (Luke 15:10)
- Husbands sometimes face trials in their jobs resulting in the angry or abrupt treatment of their families. Pray that they will take James’ words to heart and consider it pure joy when trials occur. (James 1:2)
- There is power in the words men use. Pray for husbands and fathers to experience joy when their words encourage and edify their families. (Prov. 15:23)
- When man disobeyed God’s command and became a sinner, man’s lifeline with his creator was severed. Satan the deceiver is now his taskmaster. But because of Christ’s victory on the cross, we can be freed from the dominion of darkness and overcome temptation. Pray for Christ to renew your mind as well and to grant you victory over Satan’s schemes. (1 John 2:15-17)
- The Christian life is no walk in the park; rather, it is a race for an eternal reward. Pray for the Lord to make you into a man who disciplines himself and, like an athlete, stays in the race striving for the crown. (1 Cor. 9:24-27)
- Men are responsible for the spiritual atmosphere in their homes. The well-being of their families will depend on how grounded these men are in God’s Word and its principles. Be a student of Scripture, and pray that the joy of the Lord will irradiate all you are and do. (Deut. 11:18-19)
- Marriage was instituted by God and can be like paradise on earth when agape love is in it. Bring therefore your selfishness and pride to Jesus, and pray that he will enable you to love your wife as he has loved the Church, graciously and sacrificially. (Eph. 5:25-28)
- It certainly is a blessing if a man is successful in his work. If this is your case, be thankful and pray that you will keep God’s priorities as it relates to your family and the values of his kingdom. What really matters in life is not what we have or do; rather, it is who we are in God’s eyes. (Luke 12:20)
- When a fellow Christian is caught in a sin, don’t be too quick to judge. Try instead to restore him gently as you pray for wisdom (Gal. 6:1). Remember that you are also a sinner, solely saved by God’s grace. Give thanks to God for his limitless mercy.
- The apostle Paul taught his friend Timothy how the Lord’s servant should behave (2 Tim. 2:24). Pray that God will help you to live your life accordingly.
- What God calls sin, we should also call sin. In God’s kingdom there are no alternative truths. Pray that God will give you the ability to understand his Word and grace to apply it in your daily life. (Ps. 119:101-104)
- Being a follower of Jesus is more than just spiritual exercises. It is also a matter of practically showing his love to other people. Pray that God will show you how you can make a difference in the lives of other people. (Isa. 1:17)
- Spending time together with God is essential if you want to know him better. Pray that the creator of heaven and earth will help you to allocate a part of every day for “quality time” with him. (Matt. 6:6)
- Jesus calls us to “come out” of the world, where values and morals are always shifting (John 17:6, 16). Pray that as men we will be watchful and diligent not to compromise biblical convictions but to be spiritual men of God.
- As Christian men, we are still “in” the world but not “of” the world (John 17:15). Pray that as men we can influence those around us for God while not giving in to the temptations that surround us.
- In John 17:17, Jesus said the Word of God is the truth that sanctifies us. Pray that we men will maintain healthy diets of the Word of God, meditating upon it day and night so that we might live fruitful lives in this world. (Ps. 1)
- The joy of Jesus is attractive to a confused and hurting world (John 17:13). Pray that as godly men, we will manifest the joy of Jesus as the fruit of his Spirit to this broken world.
- The secret to a joyful, radiant, victorious Christian life is found in John 17:23, where Jesus prayed, “I in them, You in Me, that they may be made perfect in one.” By this, the world sees Jesus in us so the world may know that God sent him. Pray that we will let Jesus live his life in us.
- Forgive me, Lord, when I am trusting in my own abilities instead of submitting my will, mind and emotions to your Holy Spirit. Please strengthen me when I am weak. Correct me when I am wrong, and sharpen me when I am dull. (Eccles. 10:10)
- Dear heavenly Father, you made me your son when I accepted the Lord Jesus as my Savior and Lord. Ever since, my heart’s desire is to do your will. But I recognize that there are so many voices fighting for my attention. Please give me discernment to recognize your voice and to withstand the temptations that appeal to my flesh. (2 Cor. 11:3)
- Dear Lord, modern culture rebels against the teaching of your Word. As man, I have become insecure about my role in marriage and family. Scripture states that as Christ has authority over the husband, so the husband has authority over his wife. Help me to reflect Christ in the way I love and serve my wife. (1 Cor. 11:3)
- Dear Lord, you have created man to be a responsible administrator of the gift of life. But so many times the impulses of nature and the urging of my flesh lead me into temptation. Please grant me the ability to discipline myself and to honor you in all I think, speak and do. (Job 31:1)
Don’t forget to drop your comments below if you find these prayer points for the month of june 2020 helpful. Thanks and God bless you.