PRAYER POINTS FOR THE YOUTH OF THE NATION
Prayer points for the youth of the nation tags: prayer points for youth and singles, prayer points for youth fellowship, mfm prayer points for youth, prayer points for youths with scriptures, prayer points for youth retreat, prayer for youth sunday, prayer for the youth bible verse, youth prayer ideas, How do you pray for the next generation?, How do you pray opening prayers?, What is the point of intercessory prayer?
Powerful Prayer Points For The Youth Of The Nation
Nigerian Youths And Children
Eccl.11:9, 10; 12:1 ; Lam. 3:27
Youths are the strength and future of a nation and there is need to invest in them – ethics, values, character and education. Statistics has it that 45%- 48% of our population are youths.
• Bind the spirit of witchcraft, rebellion, violence, pornography, lawlessness, mammon, laziness, etc reigning over our youths. Pray and release the youths of this nation from the influence of these spirits, (Isa. 49:24-26).
• Pray that the Lord Jesus rides on a swift cloud into our primary and secondary schools, Polytechnics, Universities and other institutions and into the hearts of our youths. Pray commanding all oppressive demons to tremble at His presence. Pray to God to break and convict the hearts of these young ones with the things that break His Heart, (Psalm 51:17; Isaiah 19:1).
• With the kidnap of the Chibok girls and killing of 59 students in FGC, Bunu Yadi, primary and secondary school children now live in fear and some may not return to school. Pray against the spirit of fear ruling over our schools. Ask God to protect these children. Stand against all forms of terror and intimidation targeted at our schools and schools.
• Pray that they shall be (i) as arrows in the hands of a warrior (ii) they shall not bring shame (iii) they shall speak with the enemies at the gate and (iv) they shall be as olive plants around their parents table, (Psalm 127:4 – 5; 128:3; Prov. 22:6).
• Pray that our children be brought up by their parents in the way of the Lord so that when they grow up, they will not depart there from, (Prov. 22:6).
• Pray for the children who have become orphans; that the Lord becomes their Father
• Pray that youths become patriotic to national values.
• Pray that youths become truly obedient to their parents, (Ephesians 6:1 – 3).
Don’t forget to drop your comments below if you find this prayer helpful. Thanks and God bless you.