PRAYER POINTS FOR UNSPEAKABLE JOY
Prayer points for unspeakable joy tags: prayer points on my joy has come, prayer points for fullness of joy, prayer points on celebration, prayer points on grace, prayer point for tonight, prayer for joy, prayer points against shame.
Powerful Prayer Points For Unspeakable Joy
JOY has no replacement! When you are happy, you are happy. It’s a new month. It’s a new quarter and it’s a new season – it is our right to have joy and walk in joy! We are here to lay solid scriptural foundations to UNLIMITED JOY.
VICTORY AND DELIVERANCE
1Sa 18:6 As David was returning after killing Goliath and as the soldiers were coming back home, women from every town in Israel came out to meet King Saul. They were singing joyful songs, dancing, and playing tambourines and lyres.
1Sa 18:7 In their celebration the women sang, “Saul has killed thousands, but David tens of thousands.”
1. Lord, this year I will not return empty handed!
2. From all my endeavors, for the rest of this year, I will return with dancing and singing.
3. Lord, no one just dances except he has a reason. People dance for a reason! In your power, give me a reason to dance and rejoice.
4. The type of victory that will make the whole world dance for joy with you – GIVE ME NOW!
5. Use me to bring joy into homes and lives!
6. Like you used David, Let my life be a lightning rod for unlimited Joy to my generation.
7. I, prophesy and declare in the name of Jesus that because of the deeds and acts that you will wrought in my family – JOY WILL BREAK FORTH!
1Sa 18:9 And Saul eyed David from that day on.
8. Every evil “eye” that is eyeing me to kill me and my joy – blindfold them.
9. Every agent of hell that destroys people’s joy after their breakthrough – incapacitate them in my life.
Isa 12:3 As fresh water brings joy to the thirsty, so God’s people rejoice when he saves them.”
10. LORD, save me! save my life, save my destiny, save my future so that I may rejoice.
11. Every thirst in my life that has almost rendered me irrelevant, quench it.
Zep 3:17 Jehovah your God is mighty in your midst; He will save, He will rejoice over you with joy; He is silent in His love; He rejoices over you with joyful shout.
12. For the rest of this year and for the rest of my life – SHOW UP!
REVIVAL BRINGS JOY!
Neh 8:5 As Ezra stood there on the platform high above the people, they all kept their eyes fixed on him. As soon as he opened the book, they all stood up.
Neh 8:6 Ezra said, “Praise the LORD, the great God!” All the people raised their arms in the air and answered, “Amen! Amen!” They knelt in worship, with their faces to the ground.
Neh 8:9 When the people heard what the Law required, they were so moved that they began to cry. So Nehemiah, who was the governor, Ezra, the priest and scholar of the Law, and the Levites who were explaining the Law told all the people, “This day is holy to the LORD your God, so you are not to mourn or cry.
Neh 8:10 Now go home and have a feast. Share your food and wine with those who don’t have enough. Today is holy to our Lord, so don’t be sad. THE JOY THAT THE LORD GIVES YOU WILL MAKE YOU STRONG.”
Neh 8:11 The Levites went around calming the people and telling them not to be sad on such a holy day.
Neh 8:12 So all the people went home and ate and drank joyfully and shared what they had with others, because they understood what had been read to them.
13. Lord, every part of my spiritual life that has been killed – REVIVE ME NOW!
14. Every law that I have disobeyed and is causing me sadness – I REPENT LORD! HAVE MERCY ON ME!
15. The stronghold of habits, weights and sin that is killing my joy! Deliver me Lord!
” for the joy of the LORD is your strength”
16. That joy that brings strength – RELEASE IS ON ME NOW!
Neh 12:43 And that day they offered great sacrifices, and rejoiced. For God had made them rejoice with great joy. And the wives and the sons rejoiced, so that the joy of Jerusalem was heard even afar off.
17. Teach me and help me to offer sacrifices and seeds that brings JOY!
18. IN THE NAME OF JESUS – MY JOY, MY GOOD NEWS WILL BE HEARD AFAR OFF!
Job 20:4 Surely you know that from ancient times, when we humans were first placed on earth,
Job 20:5 NO WICKED PEOPLE HAVE BEEN HAPPY FOR LONG.
Job 20:6 They may grow great, towering to the sky, so great that their heads reach the clouds,
Job 20:7 but they will be blown away like dust. Those who used to know them will wonder where they have gone.
19. Lord, every seed of wickedness around me that only give short term joy – UPROOT
20. Lord – for the rest of this year and beyond – Let my joy be ” FOR LONG TERM”
21. (insert your name) – I command, your joy will not be blown away!
Psa 16:11 You will show me the path that leads to life; your presence fills me with joy and brings me pleasure forever.
Psa 16:10 because you protect me from the power of death. I have served you faithfully, and you will not abandon me to the world of the dead.
22. LORD, I PROMISE I WILL NOT LEAVE YOUR PRESENCE AGAIN!
23. LORD, VISIT ME AGAIN! VISIT ME WITH JOY!
24. Every form of death that destroys joy – I reject you! I will be alive in JOY.
FOR WE HAVE PRAYED IN JESUS NAME!
Don’t forget to drop your comments below if you find this prayer helpful. Thanks and God bless you.