Prayer POINTS TO RECOVER YOUR EXCHANGED DESTINY
Tags: signs that your destiny has been stolen, bible verses on destiny recovery, powers fighting my glory, prayer against destiny attackers, prayer points on pursue overtake and recover, power to recover your lost glory, sermon on restore my glory, prayer against exchange, prayer points for deliverance from captivity, prayer points for family deliverance pdf, prayer points to recover stolen money.
Prayer According To Glory Of God Deliverance And Evangelism Ministries.
Brethren, I want to thank the Lord and praise Him for His mercies and kindness over our lives. I would also like to thank God, for always providing funds for this bulletin. It is only by His grace that we are able to publish and distribute it monthly. May His name be praised forever more, Amen!
Our topic for this month is what I call: “Praying to Recover your Exchanged Destiny”.
Eccl. 10:5-7 “There is an evil I have seen under the sun, 6- Folly is set in great dignity, 7 while the rich sit in a lowly place, I have seen servants on horses while princes walk on the ground like servants. The above verses said that there is an evil that is going on under the sun, which means there are evils being done on the face of the earth. What are these evils? You might ask! The evil that is happening is the exchange of other people’s destinies. Many destinies have been exchanged. Many people are living lives that are not theirs. Many people are eating crumbs while they are suppose to eat the full bread. Many people are living unfulfilled lives. Only few people are living according to God’s standard for their lives.
I would like you to read this bulletin with a prayerful heart. As you do so, may God’s Spirit richly dwell in you!
What is your destiny?
Your destiny is what God has created you to be, right from your mother’s womb;
Your destiny is God’s original plan before you were created;
Your destiny is God’s divine purpose before you were created;
Your destiny is God’s placement in your life;
Your destiny is your assignment on earth;
Your destiny is the picture that God had in His mind before He created you;
In Jeremiah 1:5 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you”, before you were born I sanctified you, I ordained you a prophet to the nations”.
Before you were born, God knows already who you are,
You are specially created to become a solution to the world;
Before God gave you life; He already chose you for greatness;
You were not born by mistake; but by divine will of God;
You might be useless in the eyes of men but you are useful in the eyes of God;
You might be nobody in the eyes of men but you are somebody in the eyes of God;
You might have been rejected by men but you have been accepted by God;
It is not the name which people are calling you; but the one that the Lord has named you. He says in Isa. 43:1 “But now thus says the Lord that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name, thou art mine” (KJV)
You might be asking:
If truly God created me to be a solution to this world,
If truly God created me to be great;
If truly God created me to be the head and not the tail,
If truly God created me to be a light to this dark world;
If truly God created me to be a lender and not a borrower;
Why is my life like this? Why am I finding it hard to eat? Why am I not able to secure even an ordinary job? Why is there no husband/wife to marry? Why is my life full of struggle? If the word of God is true, why is my life contrary to what God has said in His word?
The answers to your questions can be found in Matthew 13:24-28 “Another parable put He (Jesus) forth unto them, saying: The kingdom of heaven (what God has done) is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field. 25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. 26 but when the blade was sprung up and brought forth fruit then appeared the tares, also. 27 so the servants of the householder came and said: Sir didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? From where, then hath the tares come from? 28 He said unto them: “An enemy (satan) hath done this…” (KJV)
The good seed, the bible is talking about here, are the good things which God has put in your life. In Genesis 1-2, it talked about how God created everything and He saw that, it was good. Then God created a caretaker to take care of His creation. You and I are the care takers of this world. A special assignment was given to you and I to be fruitful, multiply and to replenish the earth. When God created your life, He saw that everything was good and perfect. In God there is no imperfection. Remember you are created in His image. It is the will of God for you to be fruitful. Fruitfulness is the kingdom of God, Good health is the kingdom of God. Prosperity is the kingdom of God. Salvation, peace, righteousness, love, joy and the Holy Ghost is the kingdom of God. 3 John: 2 “Brethren, I wish above all things that thou prospereth and be in good health, even as thy soul prospereth” (KJV) God`s desire is for us to enjoy our lives to the fullness. Remember in John 10:10b “….I came that you might have life and have it abundantly” When our life is filled with happiness, we will operate in the plan and purpose of God which He had in mind before He created us.
The tares which the bible is talking about here are the evil exchange which the enemy has done over your destiny. According to the scripture in Eccl. 10: 5-7; “There is an evil I have seen under the sun, 6- folly is set in great dignity, 7 -while the rich sit in a lowly place, I have seen servants on horses while princes walk on the ground like servants (NJKV). There are forces of darkness and they only operate in darkness. Their assignment is to change people’s destinies. They are all over the place in our houses, offices, environments, families etc. There are wicked personalities using other people’s destiny in order to prosper. I remember the first deliverance programme that I attended in 2001. There was a sister that came to the deliverance programme, she looked like a zombie, saliva was gushing out of her mouth and a prayer point was called on a Monday,
“Any power using my virtue to prosper die, in the name of Jesus.”
Then, on Wednesday, the news came that the elder brother of that sister who was a business man passed away. What happened is that, after her brother started his business, he went to the witch doctor for money making. He was asked to sleep with his sister in order to become rich. He succeeded to sleep with his sister and he started getting rich. But the more, he was getting rich, the more his sister was getting worse and worse. After the brother died, this sister started getting well. Maybe, you are like that sister who ignorantly gave herself to sleep with her brother. Maybe, you have already given yourself to your brother, uncle, auntie, boyfriend, mother even your father to do one thing or the other to you in order to be rich and now you are struggling. I want you to understand that, you have sold your destiny. It is no longer with you. Your destiny is exchanged. You need to call upon God concerning your life and He will deliver you. Your greatest enemy is the power that does not want you to fulfil your destiny.
What are these powers doing?
They exchange your strength with weakness
They exchange your vision with frustration
They exchange your prayerfulness with prayerlessness
They can exchange your increase with decrease
They exchange progress with stagnancy
They exchange your confidence with inferiority: When you don’t have confidence; what will come up is inferiority. Every opportunity you see is like you are not up to the task.
They can exchange your life with death: When I talk about death, it is not only physical death; but it can be financial death, martial death, academic death, health death, etc.
They exchange your light with darkness
They exchange your health with sickness
They can exchange someone’s financial life with financial death
They can exchange your prosperity with poverty: were you rich and all of a sudden, your wealth begins to disappear?
They can exchange your vigilance with ignorance
They can exchange your wisdom with foolishness
They can exchange your hard work with laziness: Before you were doing very well but later on, you started slacking.
They can exchange your fulfilment with frustration
They can exchange your focus with distraction.
This is very much in use against the people by the devil. The devil is using it, to remove focus. The secret of success is to be focused. Because, if you look at the opposition, you will loose your divine position. Many people today failed because they allowed themselves to be distracted. The enemy will use distraction to remove people from their right track. Your vision will empower you to overcome the opposition. Your focus will help you to crush all the wiles of the devil that are militating against you. The path to success is very narrow but only few people used to walk in it. If you allow yourself to be distracted where you are supposed to fly high like an eagle, you will start crawling like a chicken. Opposition and distraction are parts of the journey but keep focused. God told Abraham to look at the East, West, North and South and as far as he can see, he will possess it. If your destiny could not have been tampered with, you could not have been where you are today. You need to pray for God to restore your godly ordained destiny. If you want your life to change, you need to pray the kinds of prayers which others are not praying.
Why do the enemy exchange destiny?
Because the enemy wants to conquer him;
Because the enemy wants to suppress him;
Because the enemy wants to contend with his destiny;
Because his destiny is threatening the existence of another person;
Because his destiny is an eagle destiny;
Because he is trying to escape from the hands of a slave master;
Because somewhere somehow some persons, powers or personalities do not want to see him prosper;
How can I escape from the Hands of Destiny Exchanger?
Repent from unknown and known sins;
Pray destiny restoring prayers;
Pray destiny rebuilding prayers;
Cancel all the evil transaction done against your destiny.
1. Any power from my foundation, contesting over my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every destiny exchanger assigned to exchange my destiny catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
3. Thou destiny exchanger in my family line which has succeeded to exchange the destiny of my family members, my destiny is not your candidate, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
4. Wherever my destiny has been caged, wherever the destinies of my children/spouse have been caged, I command you now to be released by fire, in t he name of Jesus.
5. Wherever my destiny has been hidden, I command you now to appear and locate me, in the name of Jesus.
6. I recover my destiny from the hand of destiny exchangers in the name of Jesus.
7. My destiny be released and locate me in the name of Jesus.
8. You the star of my destiny arise and shine, in the name of Jesus.
9. Every satanic transaction done over my life while I was in the womb, perish by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
10. Anything stolen from my life while I was in the womb be restored by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
11. Every serpent of darkness which has sucked my virtue, through sex with any satanic agent, vomit, my virtue and die, in the name of Jesus.
12. Every power from my foundation which has buried my family, my destiny is not your candidate, die, in the name of Jesus.
13. Thou ancient of Days, rebuke the devourer for my sake, in the name of Jesus.
14. Any personality that the devil has replaced my life with be roasted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
15. My exchanged destiny, be restored by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
16. Any power assigned to exchange my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
Prayer for the Nation
1. Every altar of the waster erected to waste this nation, be roasted by fire in the name of Jesus.
2. I challenge the foundation of Namibia with the fire of the Holy Ghost and the blood of Jesus.
3. Every pillar of witchcraft in the foundation of Namibia, supporting witchcraft attack in this nation, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every marine altar in the foundation of Namibia be roasted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
5. Every altar of polygamy in the foundation of Namibia attacking marriages in Namibia, enough is enough, perish by fire, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every altar of lateness in marriage in the foundation of Namibia, attacking marital breakthroughs in this nation, be consumed by fire in the name of Jesus.
7. Every witchcraft dedication done to keep our nation in bondage be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
8. Any satanic strongman using the destinies of the Namibians, to prosper, enough is enough, die in the name of Jesus.
9. I break myself loose from my national bondage, in the name of Jesus.
10. Every destiny quenchers sitting upon my destiny, be cast in the fire in the name of Jesus.
11. Every destiny destroyer sitting upon my destiny, be cast into the fire in the name of Jesus.
12. Any power sitting upon my life, blocking me from rising, be cast into the fire in the name of Jesus.
13. Every demonic attack, anywhere in this nation, erected to keep my destiny in the valley, by the thunder fire of God, shatter to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
14. Thank You Lord, in the name of Jesus.