DELIVERANCE FROM THE SPIRIT OF DELAY PDF
Tags: prayer points against hindering spirits, bible verses against delay, breaking the spirit of delay pdf, prayer points against hindrances, spirit of delay scriptures, prayer points against stagnation and limitations pdf, deep spiritual warfare prayers, psalms to remove blocks, warfare Prayer against spirit of delay and frustration.
2 Corinthians 6:2:
2 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)
I pray for everyone reading this piece now, today is your day of salvation
, today the God of heaven will destroy every spirit of delay
and frustration in your life in Jesus name. Today we are going to be engaging 20 spiritual warfare prayers against spirit of delay and frustration. Nothing frustrates in life like delays. The bible says when your hope is deferred, it make the heart sick, Proverbs 13:12. Not all delays are bad, sometimes we have to exercise patience until we obtain the promises of God, Hebrews 6:12. But today we are not looking at that kind of waiting,we are looking at the kind of delay that is caused by demonic forces from hell, when the devil is trying to frustrate you by standing on your way to your breakthroughs. Child of God, if you don’t resist the devil, the devil will surely resist you. For you to overcome demonic delays, you must engage in spiritual warfare prayers
. You must fight off the devil on the altar of prayers.
In Daniel 10:13-21, we see how Daniel’s prayer was held down by the prince of Persia,the territorial powers controlling Persia. Daniel’s heart desire was delayed for 21 days, thank God daniel never gave up on his warfare prayers. Had daniel stopped praying, his answers would have been withheld forever. A lot of Christians today, lack persistence in prayers, they are too easy to give up on the altar of prayers, Jesus said in Matthew 7:7, ask and you shall recieve , the amplified version added ‘ask and keep asking’ in Luke 18, Jesus shared a parable of a widow who got her request from the king because of her persistence. I don’t know what is being delayed in your life today, it could be marriage, children, job, healing,career and business breakthrough etc I encourage you not to give up on God, fight the good fight of faith, stand strong on the altar of prayer and pray your way to your testimonies. My prayer for you is this, as you engage this Spiritual warfare prayers against spirit of delay and frustration, no more delays shall be seen in your life again in Jesus name.
1. Every power, prolonging my journey to breakthroughs, fall down and die, in Jesus’ name.
2. Every problem, that I brought into my life through my association with the spirit of the delay and frustration die now, in Jesus’ name.
3. I cancel the activities and powers of the spirit of delay in my life, in the name of Jesus.
4. I break the covenants and curses of the spirit of delay over my life, in the name of Jesus.
5. Every effect of the spirit of delay over my life, be nullified by the blood of Jesus.
6. Every spirit of sluggishness and backwardness in my life receive the fire of God now and be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
7. Every spirit, preventing good things in my life, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
8. O Lord, I reject left-over blessings.
9. By the grace of God, I will not feed from waste bins, in the name of Jesus.
10. I refuse to have boneless blessings, in the name of Jesus.
11. Every spirit of irritation in my life, be washed off by the blood of Jesus.
12. I reject the spirit of fear, anxiety and, discouragement, in the name of Jesus.
13. Every evil instruction, prophecy or prediction, issued against my life with snail shell, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus.
14. I reject the spirit of the tail; I claim the spirit of the head, in the name of Jesus.
15. I receive angelic transportation to where God wants me to be now, in the name of Jesus.
16. Every evil deposit in my life as a result of eating snail, be washed away by the blood of Jesus.
17. O Lord, catapult me into greatness as you did for Daniel in the land of Babylon.
18. I reject slippery blessings, in the name of Jesus.
19. I reject the spirit of oversensitivity, in the name of Jesus.
20. Holy Father, let all my enemies and their strongholds be shattered to pieces by the thunder of God, in the name of Jesus