PRAYER POINTS ON FULFILLMENT OF PROPHECIES
Prayer points on fulfillment of prophecies tags: prayer point for manifestation of prophecy, prayer points for prophecy to come to pass, 10 prayer points for the fulfillment of prophecy pray your prophecies into manifestation, prophecy prayer points, how to pray for a prophecy to come to pass, the altar of prayer is the altar of fulfilment of prophecies, how to activate prophecy fulfillment, prayer for manifestation of prophecy, enforcing the fulfilment of prophecy, prophetic advancement, enforcing your prophecy, how to turn prophecies into reality, prayer for manifestation of God’s power.
Powerful Prayer Points On Fulfillment Of Prophecies
1) Daniel was reading the book of Jeremiah and understood that the 70 years was over in 538 B.C (Daniel 9:1-4; Jer 25:11-12; 29:10). Cyrus the nephew of the king Darius becomes king of Persia (Ezra 1:1-4). At this time, Daniel prayed his way to the fulfillment of this prophecy.
2) Elijah prayed the word of the Lord [prophecy] to fulfillment (I Kings 18:1, 41-46).
3) Prophecy is God speaking through man and to man.
4) Simon means reed shaken by the wind but Jesus prophesied to him that he is ‘Peter’ which means ‘the rock’ and in fact because Jesus prayed for him, finally he became a rock and a pillar in the Church (John 1:42; Luke 22:31-32).
Do not quench the Spirit by despising prophecies.
Test all things; hold fast what is good.
Get rid of inaccurate prophetic word as soon as possible (1 Thess 5:19-21).
All the personal prophecy and even corporate prophecy is conditional, so we must obey it and co-operate with God to see its fulfillment in the natural (1 Kings 2:1-4; Isaiah 44:26-28; 2 Chronicles 20:20; Ezra 5:1-2; 6:14).
5) Use the Prophetic word to wage Spiritual warfare (1 Tim 1:18; Eph 6:10-20).
6) You need to recognize and continue in God’s timing (1 Samuel 10:7, 9; 1 Chronicles 14:14-17).
7) Pray for the fulfillment of the prophetic word (2 Chronicles 6:13-7:2).
8) You need to go through the necessary preparation.
9) There are areas that will not be addressed in the prophetic word, but you need to enquire God personally about it and find those areas according to the circumstance you are going through (1 Cor 13:9).
Source: apostolic revelation.info
Don’t forget to drop your comments below if you found this prayer helpful. Thanks and God bless you.