40 Powerful Blessings To Pray Over Your Children By Debbie McDaniel
Children are a gift – An amazing blessing from God.
Every single day we may find ourselves doing a lot for our kids, loving and caring for them, nurturing, teaching, training, helping, leading, equipping, encouraging, protecting, and so much more.
We spend precious hours just living out life, helping with homework, and driving them to activities. We spend money on sports, lessons, and various classes to help them grow and become all they can be, providing opportunities for them to do what they most love in this world.
But in the midst of busy, full lives, we have to ask ourselves: Are we praying?
I mean, really praying specific, powerful, promise-filled, hope-inspired prayers. Are we praying God’s powerful Word and promises over their lives?
I’m freshly aware, and challenged to pray more.
There’s a battle over our families today, and the enemy would love nothing more than to destroy all that we hold dear in this life. He’s ruthless and cunning, deceitful and sly. He’ll attack when we’re not watching, he’ll do everything he can to lure our kids his way.
Don’t let him win.
Prayer is essential over our children and families, in order to stay alert, aware, and discerning of God’s voice, as well as to stand against the attacks of the enemy in our lives. We should never underestimate the importance of speaking blessing and truth over their lives. Prayer is powerful and his words are true.
Prayer + God’s Word = Power – the pathway for Him to do miraculous things.
We praise you for your love and faithfulness. We thank you for your protection and care over our families. Thank you that you give us the power to love well; the wisdom to lead and teach our children. We know you’re for us; that you fight for our families today. You are Redeemer, Restorer, and Friend, we believe you have good in store. We confess, some days, parenting is tough. Many days we can feel anxious or overwhelmed. We ask that you would make us more like you, more aware of your constant Presence in our lives. Help us to release our children to You, so that You are free to fully accomplish all that You desire, in them, through them. Please fill our families with your truth and cover us with your favor.
Lord, we pray for these blessings over our children, today, and every day…
Belief – “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved – you and your household.” Acts 16:31
Blessing – “The Lord bless you and keep you, the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you, the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.” Numbers 6:24-26
Courage – “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9
Contentment – “Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” Hebrews 13:5
Encouragement – “Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.” Ephesians 4:29
Endurance – “Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, fixing our eyes on Jesus…” Hebrews 12:1-2
Faithfulness – “Only fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart. For consider what great things he has done for you.” 1 Sam. 12:24
Favor – “For you bless the righteous, O Lord; you cover him with favor as with a shield.” Psalm 5:12
Forgiveness – “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.” 1 John 1:9
Fruitfulness – “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.” Galatians 5:22-23
Generosity – “They are to do good, to be rich in good works, to be generous and ready to share, thus storing up treasure for themselves as a good foundation for the future, so that they may take hold of that which is truly life.” 1 Timothy 6:18-19
Godly Relationships – “Whoever walks with the wise becomes wise, but the companion of fools will suffer harm.” Prov. 13:20
Grace – “May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.” 2 Corinthians 13:14
Health – “Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul.” 3 John 1:2
Honesty – “And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John 8:32
Hope – “But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” Isaiah 40:31
Humility – “Do nothing from rivalry or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.” Philippians 2:3-4
Integrity – “Whoever walks in integrity walks securely, but he who makes his ways crooked will be found out.” Proverbs 10:9
Joy – “…for the joy of the LORD is your strength.” Nehemiah 8:10
Kindness – “Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.” Ephesians 4:32
Love – “How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God.” 1 John 3:1
Obedience – “Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right.” Ephesians 6:1
Patience – “Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, and slow to anger.” James 1:19
Peace – “You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you.” Isaiah 26:3
Protection – “He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart…He will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.” Psalm 91:1-2, 4, 11
Provision – “And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:19
Purity – “How can a young man keep his way pure? By guarding it according to your word.” Psalm 119:9
Purpose – “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11
Respect – “Show proper respect to everyone: Love the brotherhood of believers, fear God, honor the king.” 1 Peter 2:17
Safety – “The Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.” Psalm 121:8
Salvation – “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” John 3:16
Self-Control – “For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.” 2 Timothy 1:7
Servant Heart – “For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.” Galatians 5:13
Strength – “Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes.” Ephesians 6:10-11
Submission – “Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.” James 4:7
Thankfulness – “And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.” Colossians 3:17
Trust – “Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.” Proverbs 3:5-6
Value – “For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.” Ephesians 2:9
Wisdom – “The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom…” Proverbs 9:10
Wise Instruction – “All your sons will be taught by the Lord, and great will be your children’s peace.” Isaiah 54:13
Please let your blessings and Word shine on our children and family, as we seek to honor you.
In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
“Pour out your heart like water in the presence of the Lord. Lift up your hands to him for the lives of your children…” Lamentations 2:19
40 Prayers Points to Change Your Child For Better By Pastor Wole Adenubi
Change your Child
– Praise and Worship God
– Read Isaiah 41
– Confession: Psalm 5: 1-3, Job 22: 28, Isaiah 10
– Focus your attention on Jesus
– Avoid distraction completely
– Confess any unknown sin to God
– Pray with serious aggression
LAY HANDS ON THE HEAD OF YOUR CHILDREN WHEN PRAYING FOR THEM
– Thank God for provision for deliverance.
– Thank God for the power in the BLOOD of Jesus.
– Thou weapon of darkness targeted against the destiny of my child/children, die by fire in Jesus name.
– Arrows of destruction in the destiny of my children come out and die in Jesus name.
– Holy Ghost FIRE enter into my life in Jesus name.
– You satanic power in the body of my children, come out and die in Jesus name.
– You evil society hosting my children at midnight hour scatter and die in Jesus name.
– You mark spirit assigned to the lives of my children die by FIRE in Jesus name.
– Marks of witchcraft upon my children be wiped off by the BLOOD of Jesus in Jesus name.
– Chains of darkness break by FIRE in Jesus name.
– Covenants of darkness break by FIRE in Jesus name.
– Satan, hear the word of the living God, we have been redeemed by the BLOOD OF THE LAMB, therefore loose your hold by fire in Jesus name.
– Cage of darkness break by FIRE in Jesus name.
– Arrows of oppression, break by FIRE in Jesus name.
– You demonic inspired sickness, die by FIRE in Jesus name.
– You spirit of retardation die by FIRE in the name of Jesus.
– You spirit of backwardness, die by the FIRE in Jesus name.
– You spirit of untimely death, come out by FIRE in Jesus name.
– Spirit of witchcraft in my life come out by FIRE in Jesus name.
– Spirit of marine witchcraft in my life come out by FIRE in Jesus name.
– You spirit of death and hell release me by FIRE in Jesus name.
– You spirit of stubbornness, come out and die in Jesus name.
– Spirit of rebellion come out and die in Jesus name.
– Spirit of error come out and die in Jesus name.
– You placenta bondage break by FIRE in Jesus name.
– You inherited problems in my children’s life come out and die in Jesus name.
– You foundational strong man operating in the life and destiny of my child (ren) die by FIRE in Jesus name.
– Holy Ghost fire, locate the placenta of my children and destroy it in Jesus name.
– Every evil done to the life of my children from the womb, be reversed by the BLOOD of Jesus.
– Every evil done to the life of my child (ren) on the naming/dedication day, be reversed by the BLOOD OF Jesus.
– Every fake glory depart and let the glory of the living God overshadow the life of my child(ren).
– You powers hunting for the soul of my children, die by FIRE in Jesus name.
– BLOOD of Jesus, speak destruction against every evil prophecy concerning my child.
– Every sacrifice that have prevailed against my child (ren), die by FIRE in Jesus name.
– Satanic animals in my destiny die by FIRE in Jesus name.
– Anointing of excellence fall upon my children.
– Anointing of success fall upon my children.
– O Lord take my children from the tail region to the head region.
– BLOOD of Jesus set me free in Jesus name.
Thank You Jesus for Answered Prayers!
44 PRAYER POINTS YOU MUST PRAY FOR YOUR CHILDREN TODAY BY BISI ADEWALE
Prayers for your Children
1. I decree that my children are supremely blessed.
2. My children will be at the highest ranking of the land, highest ranking of their education and their careers.
3. I pray that the anointing and the power to be supremely blessed be placed upon my children.
4. Lord make my children’s name popular, make them well known all over the world for good.
5. Lord remember my children for good in Jesus name
6. O Lord remember my children in your mercy.
7. Thank you, Lord, for preserving the lives of my children
8. O Lord I pray that you multiply my children greatly.
9. O Lord make my seeds become great nations.
10. Lord establish your covenant with my children, let my children enjoy your covenant.
11. Lord make my children palace pillars because they are supremely blessed.
12. Everywhere my children go, somebody will rise up on their behalf, help will always arise for them.
13. My seeds shall not be the weakest link in life.
14. I exclude my children from rape, from jail, from kidnap, from abduction, from drugs, from terrorists, from every evil pop culture in the world.
15. I erase my children’s names from the list of the devil.
16. I snatch my children out of the hands of the devil.
17. My seeds shall not be wasted; I shall not bury my children.
18. I shall not be represented on my day of joy because I will be there myself.
19. I delete any relationship that will separate my children from you Lord.
20. I pray away evil from my children’s lives. Evil will not come near my children.
21. Every evil planned concerning my children, I return to senders. My children will not suffer evil or suffer from other people’s mistakes in Jesus name.
22. My children will not be victims of anybody’s mistake.
23. I will not mourn or cry over my children. I pray that the devil’s plan over my children be frustrated.
24. Every troubler of children, I pray that you expire in the name of Jesus.
25. My first born will not be at the mercy of his siblings.
26. Nobody will take the position of my first born
27. Miracles and anointing that will terminate insults, Lord place on my first born.
28. My firstborn will not beg for bread.
29. I shall not see trouble over my children.
30. My children will not marry the wrong person and they will not marry my enemies.
31. My children’s destiny shall not be used to balance evil accounts.
32. In my time of harvest over my children, I will not mourn.
33. I will not do for my children what my children should be doing for me.
34. My seed shall be strong in every way.
35. The Lord will distinguish my seed.
36. I tear every garment of disfavour, disgrace and shame, delay, lack, sickness, financial challenges, stagnancy from my children’s lives.
37. I put the garment of favour, progress, success and abundance on my children.
38. My children will not lack food. God will always sustain my children.
39. My children’s voices will not be defeated. When they speak kings and nobles will hear.
40. Lord turn every one of my children’s mistakes to miracles.
41. May my children find favour with God& man.
42. The Lord will not leave my children, especially before or after they succeed.
43. May Jehovah fight for my children.
44. I destroy every relationship that is not God ordained in my children’s lives.
Please pray this prayer regularly for your children always. No matter how cheap the promo on casket may be, in this year, it will not be used for me, my children or any of my family members in the mighty name of Jesus. AMEN!
TAGS: prayers for children’s success, prayer point for youth in the church, prayers for our children’s protection, prayer points for fruit of the womb, prayer points for parents, prayer points for teenager, prayer points for our husbands, prayer points for husband