PRAYER FOR DIVINE HELP BY JOSEPH IWAYE
We all need divine assistance in running the race of life. Human effort is limited but the power of God is limitless. Whatever situation we face as children of God, it is the desire of our father (God) to help us. The Lord has promised to help us (Isaiah 41:13). He is a faithful God. He will not disappoint any of his children who cry unto him for help (Psalm 34:17). Beloved, if you truly need divine help, you need to set time apart to pray these prayer points and pray them passionately and regularly until you see the manifestation of divine help in your life.
Read: Psalm 121:1-2, Isaiah 41:10-13
Praise, Worship and Thanksgiving
Start by singing some praise unto the Lord if you know how to sing, if not go ahead and give thanks unto the maker of heaven and earth.
I thank you Lord of heaven and the earth. I thank you Jesus.
I thank you Jehovah for your mercies. Lord Jesus, I give you praise.
I thank you everlasting Father for your faithfulness. I thank you Jesus.
I thank you for your love and kindness. I thank you Saviour.
I thank you because you are the very present help in time of trouble (Psalm46:1).
Father, I thank you for all the promises in your word. I thank you Jesus.
Father, I thank you for the salvation of my soul. I give you all the praises and honour.
I thank you Almighty Father for being the source of my help. Glory be to your holy name.
PRAYER POINTS FOR DIVINE HELP
Father, as I call your name in prayer today, please answer me according to the promises in your word in the name of Jesus (John 14:14).
Almighty father, I commit my life into your hand, please forgive me of every disobedience to your word in the name of Jesus. Don’t allow any sin in my life to stand against my prayer in the name of Jesus.
Almighty Father, I come before you today for your divine assistance, please have mercy on me in the name of Jesus.
Father, you are the source of my help, send help to me (mention the area of your life where you need help) in the name of Jesus (Psalm 121:2).
It is written “make haste to help me O Lord my salvation”. Lord of heaven and earth, please make haste to help me (mention the area where you need help) in the name of Jesus (Psalm 38:22).
Father, my soul is waiting to see the manifestation of your help, arise O Lord and help me in the name of Jesus (Psalm 33:20).
Father, you have promised in your word saying “…I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee…” Please uphold me with the right hand of your righteousness and help me (name the area of your life where you need help) in the name of Jesus (Isaiah 41:10).
It is written “Our help is in the name of the LORD who made heaven and earth”. Father, let divine help locate me this season because of the name of Jesus, in the name of Jesus (Psalm 124:8)
Looking up to any man for help is futility (Psalm 108:12), Father send me divine help in the name of Jesus.
Father, I commit my life into your hand, please don’t let my attitude send away my divine helper in the name of Jesus.
Every enemy that stands as hindrance to my divine help, Father let your Holy Spirit raise up standard against them in the name of Jesus (Isaiah 59:19).
Every devices of the wicked that have been organised against my divine help, father frustrate them in the name of Jesus (Job 5:12).
Thank you Father for your word.
Thank you Jehovah. Thank you God of heaven and the earth.
Thank you Jesus for being my Lord and Saviour.
Thank you Lord for being the source of my help.
Thank you for answering my prayers. In Jesus name I pray.
NB: The prayer of a sinner is an abomination before God (Isaiah 59:1-2, Psalm 66:18). If you haven’t given your life to Jesus yet, please do so today else this prayer may not work for you. If you will like to accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour today, then quickly say this short prayer of salvation.
God bless you.
PROPHETIC PRAYERS FOR CONNECTION WITH DESTINY HELPERS BY BENJAMIN BECKLEY
Everybody in life needs an helper at one point or the other in the journey of his/her life.
You cannot afford to be a lone -ranger on earth, life is interlocked with other lives, absence of which causes delay, pains and frustration.
There are people that has been positioned by heaven to make the journey of your life smooth and if you miss these sets of people, your life becomes unproductive. It is God that helps, he is the source of all help, however, he makes use of men as machinery for the delivery of these help on earth. Pray these prayers with utmost faith your divine connection is settled.
Pray with Psalm 121.
1. Every veil of darkness, covering my destiny helper from locating me , be unveiled in Jesus name.
2. Every visible and invisible force assigned to hinder my connection with my destiny helpers, be arrested in Jesus name.
3. Father by fire, break every wall of pardition between me and everyone assigned to lift up my head in Jesus name.
4. By the fire of God, I break every covenant of promise and fail operating in my life in Jesus name.
5. Every spirit of antagonism on assignment to deny me of due help, be destroyed in Jesus name.
6. Almighty God, by the force of favor, speedily connect me with my destiny helpers in Jesus name.
7. Father, stir up the spirit of every destiny helper positioned for my life on earth to locate me in Jesus name.
8. Every of my destiny helper that has been held down in the prison of life, be released speedily by the fire of the Holy Ghost, locate me speedily in Jesus name.
9. Heavenly father, by divine set up, arrange a meeting between me and my destiny helper that will lead to my change of story this season in Jesus name.
10. Oh Lord in the order of Mordecai, arrange my rememberance in the heart of everyone that has been heavenly ordained to help me in Jesus name.
11. From today O Lord, position me never to miss my helper of destiny in Jesus name.
PRAYER POINTS FOR UNCOMMON DIVINE HELP
Psalm 20:2 May the LORD send help from his temple and come to your rescue from Mount Zion.
Mat 8:14-15 And when Jesus was come into Peter’s house, he saw his wife’s mother laid, and sick of a fever. And he touched her hand, and the fever left her: and she arose, and ministered unto them.
Peter mother in law was helpless. She was incapacitated. She could not fulfill her ministry. Her dream and aspiration lay dead on her sick bed. She could not minister to anyone. Her purpose as the head of the home was in jeopardy – all because of the fever. People who love her were around here but they were also helpless. She was in that state until Jesus showed up. Jesus will show up for you in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Mat 8:14 And when Jesus was come into Peter’s house, he saw his wife’s mother laid, and sick of a fever.
“And when” Jesus was just concluding the miracle of the centurion servant “and” this next one occurred. Let’s pray!
1. This year, when the list of people you helped are being compiled – Lord! Let my name not be missing.
2. This year, everything I have not achieved before that is a common testimony for others – this year I will surpass it.
3. This year, it will be said that you helped my family and we became great like Isaac.
4. I and all that you have given me – they are for signs and wonders. When men and women are rejoicing, I and all that matters to me will be part of them.
5. Amongst failures, amongst rejects, amongst “used to be” – Lord, delete my name.
Mat 8:14 …Jesus was come into Peter’s house…
6. Jesus visit me now! Visit me! Visit my marriage! Visit my liver! Visit my business! Visit my business!
7. Lord I open up. Every secret area of my life that is covered up and blocking you from helping me – I open up Lord!
8. Don’t stay outside – take over my situation. Please come inside.
9. In every decision I take this year – Lead me! Help me!
10. Lord in every way I have ignored you instructions and disobedience has caused me pain – Daddy have mercy.
Mat 8:14 ..he saw his wife’s mother laid,
11. There is a difference between LOOKING and SEEING. Looking is passive, seeing is active. Seeing takes action. Daddy this is it – See it and help me!!!
12. All that the world has said cannot be mine because of where I lay, where I come from, where I was born – Lord surprise them.
13. Isaac wanted to relocate, you advised him to stay and blessed him – Lord ! bless where I am for my sake!
14. Every demonic bed that has been laid for me – bed of shame, bed of laziness, bed of sin, bed of dishonor, bed of stagnancy – I will arise from such bed in Jesus Name.
Mat 8:14 .. and sick of a fever.
15. I proclaim that 2014 is my year of healing. So shall it be!
16. Sickness produces loneliness and abandonment – my helper show up for me.
17. Lord Jesus, regulate my life temperature – Give me rest!
18. Every tag of a sickness attached to my future. Delete it now.
Mat 8:15 He touched her hand; the fever left her,
19. Lord, touch me! And do it now!!
20. Touch my life and make a sign and a wonder.
21. Touch me and let fresh grace flow.
22. Touch me and disconnect all leeches and parasites attached to me.
23. Physically Lord – Touch me and heal me.
Mat 8:15 .. and she got up and began to wait on him.(GNB)
Mat 8:15 and she arose, and ministered unto them.
24. This year, I will arise!
25. This month, I will stand for righteousness.
26. All that I have been doing well that was stopped due to incapacitation, I will resume.
27. The wonderful things in my life that has ceased. Help me and let it flow again!
28. Change my internal and spiritual engine, service it and give me fresh oil to minister
29. I proclaim, its it not over for me yet.
30 As the Lord lives, this setbacks will not overcome me.
31. Whatever it will take, help me Lord to end well.
FOR IN JESUS NAME WE HAVE PRAYED
IT IS GOING TO BE ALRIGHT!!
END OF YEAR AND NEW YEAR PRAYER POINTS FOR DIVINE HELP BY BANJI ADESANMI
Mat 17:24 And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute?
Mat 17:25 He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers?
Mat 17:26 Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free.
Mat 17:27 Notwithstanding, lest we should offend them, go thou to the sea, and cast an hook, and take up the fish that first cometh up; and when thou hast opened his mouth, thou shalt find a piece of money: that take, and give unto them for me and thee.
FATHER IN THE NAME OF JESUS ….
1. Thank you Lord for preserving me this far. As the Lord lives, I will see the end of this year and many more years in Jesus Name.
2. Thank you for answered prayers!
3. Thanks you Lord for peace, health and a new beginning
4. I am grateful that you can be counted upon! Thank you for being so faithful through all these months, days, weeks and years.
5. Daddy, I am grateful that the best is yet to come!
6. Thank you Lord for the good times and seemingly bad times. Thank you because you are on the throne!
7. Heaven, am grateful for me, my family that you have given us all that pertains to life and godliness.
8. This year and the one to come – I have hope! My faith will arise in your uncommon Power in Jesus name.
9. Every fear and demands that life has been placing on me – set me free now!
10. We will overcome all unwarranted demands on us and our families in Jesus name.
11. Every sin and diseases that is weighing me down will not crossover the new year with me.
12. I reject all forms of confusion about my tomorrow. I receive clarity of purpose and grace for tomorrow.
13. Every relationship that is needed for my future that has gone bad – Lord heal in Jesus name.
14. Every setback in the going year that you have delivered me from will not follow me into the new year.
15. Whosoever the Son has set free is free indeed. I declare in the name of Jesus – I am free and will remain free in Jesus name.
Mat 17:27 Notwithstanding, lest we should offend them.
16. Reveal your bigger picture for my destiny!
17. Lead me into the hidden secrets of my purpose and pursuits.
18. Every form of wastage will not follow me into the new year.
19. Your way are not our ways. Your style is not ours. Prove yourself in the new year in my life.
20. Let men see me and know that God helped me.
21. In the name of Jesus, I will not be helpless!
22. Every area of my life where I have remain stranded – Lord – set me free!
23. Whatever it will take, my tomorrow will be alright.
24. Every offense against me, provoked or unprovoked – bow in the name of Jesus.
25. Notwithstanding – this new year – Let me not be without alternatives.
26. Lord, you see beyond what I can see. By virtue of this – sort me out!
27. Daddy – You ask questions to solve questions. Ask me the question that will change my life permanently!
28. Do something great for me this new year that will remove any doubt that I serve you.
29. Let every tongue confess on my behalf that Jesus is Lord!
30. This new year, I will see your glory!
Luke 8:52 And all wept, and bewailed her: but he said, Weep not; she is not dead, but sleepeth.
Luke 8:53 And they laughed him to scorn, knowing that she was dead
Luke 8:54 And he put them all out, and took her by the hand, and called, saying, Maid, arise.
Luke 8:55 And her spirit came again, and she arose straightway: and he commanded to give her meat
31. Everything that slept so far this year in my life – will not follow me sleeping into the next year!
32. Daddy – wake me up!
33. Every demonic laughter against me and my faith – turn it to testimonies
34. What the world sees about me may be correct by earthly standard – raise my level to the supernatural!
35. I command all dead visions and dreams in my life to resurrect. NOW! In the mighty name of Jesus.
36. In name of Jesus – Favor, arise for me!
37. In name of Jesus – Peace, arise for me!
38. In name of Jesus – Joy, arise for me!
38. In name of Jesus – Growth, arise for me!
39. In name of Jesus – Fruitfulness, arise for me!
40. In name of Jesus – Divine expansion, arise for me!
Mat 17:27 .. go thou,
Mat 17:27 ..So go to the lake
41. From now, I will go there ……( spend at least 5 minutes announcing where you want t go)
42. In the name of Jesus, there will be significant progress henceforth.
43. In the name of Jesus, there will be movement!
44. As the Lord lives – Stagnancy will cease!
45. Long lost favor and contact that are stalled will reopen!
46. Lethargic relationships will receive movements.
47. Good news from phone calls that are dead will start ringing again.
Ruth 3:3 So wash yourself, put on some perfume, and get dressed in your best clothes. Then go where he is threshing, but don’t let him know you are there until he has finished eating and drinking.
Ruth 3:4 Be sure to notice where he lies down, and after he falls asleep, go and lift the covers and lie down at his feet. He will tell you what to do.”
Ruth 3:5 Ruth answered, “I will do everything you say.”
Ruth 3:6 So Ruth went to the threshing place and did just what her mother-in-law had told her
48. Lord, Before I go – let your blood cleanse from my past.
49. I will go to where my help is!
50. Our family members will be “released” by the Lord into their destinies
51. I will go according your timing.
52. The spirit of uncommon obedience will rest on me.
53. Whatever it is, whatever it will take, this new year – I will go and I will prosper
“go thou to the sea,”
54. Lord send me to where my gifts and talents will be used.
55. The sea is a symbol of abundance. Send me Lord to the sea!
56 You don’t send people to where scarcity will thrive without a plan. Send me Lord to where I will experience the abundance of your grace!
57. Send me Lord to where your opportunities will be limitless.
58. Send me Lord to where there are options to thrive.
59. Daddy, release variety into your life. Give me options!
“and cast a hook”
60. This new year – I will be your partner!
61. There is a side of heaven and there is a side of the earth to every issue. Help me not to disappoint you on my own side.
62. I will serve you and not leave the duty post!
2Kings 13:18 Then Elisha told the king to take the other arrows and strike the ground with them. The king struck the ground three times, and then stopped.
2Kings 13:19 This made Elisha angry, and he said to the king, “You should have struck five or six times, and then you would have won complete victory over the Syrians; but now you will defeat them only three times.”
63. In this new year of my breakthrough, I will not be slack
64. I will not slack and fizzle out. I will finish and finish week
65. Every mandate you have given me for this new season – I will do it well.
“Pull up the first fish you hook,”
66. Lord, When you do it, you do it neatly – complete what you have started with me.
67. Every power of failure will fail this new year in my life!
68. I will follow your leading – all the time- Lead me to the first fish this year!
Exo 14:14 The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.
Exo 14:23 And the Egyptians pursued, and went in after them to the midst of the sea, even all Pharaoh’s horses, his chariots, and his horsemen.
69. On our behalf – Lord surprise our enemies with your power and style. Lord, surprise them.
70. The Egyptian foolishly followed the children of Isreal – Lord all forces foolishly following will drown in Jesus name.
71. Lord – fight for me!
72. Whatever it is that will not give me rest – Daddy, disable them.
“and when thou hast opened his mouth, thou shalt find a piece of money:”
73. Even when I might have thought you have finished, show the world that you still have something in the offing.
74. The secrets behind your hidden treasures, Lord reveal it in my lifetime.
2Kings 7:8 And when these lepers came to the uttermost part of the camp, they went into one tent, and did eat and drink, and carried thence silver, and gold, and raiment, and went and hid it; and came again, and entered into another tent, and carried thence also, and went and hid it.
75. The best the lepers were hoping for was just to eat and die but through your joker brought enough food for a whole city! Make me a “joker” – an instrument to save my generation!
76. This new year – I will eat, will drink and you will carry!
1Kings 17:15 The widow went and did as Elijah had told her, and all of them had enough food for many days.
77. The best the Zarepath widow was hoping for was just to eat and die but your joker brought enough food for a whole season. Give me a “joker” – a gift, a miracle that will feed me and my generation for the rest of our lives!
78. This new year – I will never lack!
“Take it and pay them our taxes.”
79. Results will follow me this new year in Jesus name.
80. This new year and for the rest of our life – all will be well
Through the love of God our Saviour,
All will be well,
Free and changeless is His favour;
All, all is well.
Precious is the blood that healed us,
Perfect is the grace that sealed us,
Strong the hand stretched forth to shield us,
All must be well.
21 PRAYERS FOR DIVINE CONNECTIONS
Some of us are where we are today as a result of people we met and their influences on our life. There are some people in the world today that God has arranged for you to meet in which, their encounter with you will cause an end to certain struggles in your life.
Connection and breakthrough has noting to do with your statues (rich or poor, big or small). Abraham have connection with God and he became father many nations and his encounter with those three heavenly men changed the history of his life forever.
And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground,…….. (Genesis 18:2 KJV).
Samuel received divine call from God Almighty and became a great Prophet.
And the Lord came, and stood, and called as at other times, Samuel, Samuel. Then Samuel answered, Speak; for thy servant heareth. (1 Samuel 3:10 KJV)
Samaritan woman met Jesus beside the well and the story of Woman, who had five husbands. Her life never remain the same.
There cometh a woman of Samaria to draw water: Jesus saith unto her, Give me to drink. (John 4:7 KJV)
Zacchaeus, who was small of statutes and the rich Tax collector. Jesus said to him, “this day is salvation come to this house.” He and his household was blessed.
…Zacchaeus, make haste, and come down; for to day I must abide at thy house. (Luke 19:5b KJV)
Remember the man that had an infirmity for thirty-eight years. Among the great multitude of impotent folk, of blind, lame, withered, waiting for the moving of the water. His encounter and connectivity with king of kings and Lord of lords changed his life forever.
…The sick man answered him, Sir, I have no man, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool: but while I am coming, another steppeth down before me. (John 5:6-8 ASV)
When you walk with God, He will link you up with people who will be of value to your life. In His links there are a lot helps and unlimited blessings.
Prayer is a tool to receive divine connection from God and become mighty man, wealthy, hero and Through prayer your freedom is grantee.
Prayer is regarded as absolutely essential for all believers either an individual or communal and it can take place in public or in private. It may involve the use of words or song.
1. Lord, let work in thy divine path to accomplish your plans for my life.
2. Father, order my steps to come in contact with those that heaven has prepared to help me.
3. Almighty father, let me receive a divine connection for greatness in Jesus name.
4. Lord, release me into the company of great men and women, those who would challenge and motivate me to be my best.
5. Ask God to open the flood gate of heaven and let it rain financially over you.
6. Ask God to open the heaven concerning your life.
7. Pray that God will move great men and women to favour you.
8. As an unknown and unnamed campaign manager campaigned for David to secure an appointment in Saul’s palace without any application, so shall it be with me in Jesus name.
9. Father, as your strategic contacts guided Joseph to get to the Pharaoh’s palace, and Daniel to get to a place of prominence in Babylon, so shall I have strategic contacts for my elevation this year in Jesus name.
10. Father, let me receive divine assistance and connections that will influence my life for good in Jesus name.
11. Everlasting father, connect me to the source of my breakthrough this year in Jesus name.
12. I decree that I shall receive comprehensive breakthrough from God Almighty today in Jesus name.
13. Father, let all those you have sent to help me never have peace of mind until they rise for my help in Jesus name.
14. God Almighty, connect me and my family spiritually in Jesus name.
15. Father, link me up and connect me with the people that is important in the society.
16. All you ancient gates and everlasting doors shut against my connection in life, lift up your heads now for me to enter into my divinely given connections and possess my possessions in Jesus mighty name.
17. Any power hiding my key of elevation and connection, I command you to fall down and never rise again in the name of Jesus Christ.
18. I command all the powers encamping against my connections and breakthrough to become powerless and be scattered in the Name of Jesus Christ.
19. Command every evil stronghold and power housing your connections to be violently overthrown in Jesus name.
20. Bless the name of The Lord for opportunity giving to you to be among the living soul.
21. Thank God for unlimited connections and breakthroughs that you have received.
TAGS: prayer points for help from above, prayer points for divine helpers, divine help from above, divine help sermon, accessing divine help, bible study on divine help, when is divine help obtained, divine help meaning