PRAYER POINTS ON HARVEST TIME
Prayer points on harvest time tags: prayer for supernatural harvest, prayer for harvest blessing, prayer on harvest time, what is harvest time in the Bible?, prayer points on seed sowing, prayer points for harvest of souls, prayer for bountiful harvest, prayer for sowing and reaping, prayer for seeds to grow, prayers when giving sacrificial seed, What does the Bible says about harvest?, What does the Bible say about seedtime and harvest?, How do you pray for abundance?
Powerful Prayer Points On Harvest Time
DAY 12: POWER TO HARVEST THE GLORY
TEXT: Exo 16: 10, 13:21, 1Cor 10:1
1. Bless the Lord O my soul and all that is within me. Bless His Holy name. Psa 103: 1
2. Oh Lord we cry; Holy, Holy, Holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of your glory. Isaiah 6:3
3. Thank God for a new day and for the salvation of your soul
4. Let us bless the name of the Lord. Truly; it has been of the LORD’S mercies that we were not consumed, because his compassions* has not failed us. Lam 3:22 Psa 34:1
5. Let us thank the Almighty God for His glory and divine visitation upon our life and family.
6. Father; I thank you for that visitation that brings your salvation to my life. Luk 19:9
7. Father, I thank you for your ever-abiding presence and glory I enjoyed in all my ways in Jesus name. Matt 28:20
8. Those that wait on God shall never be ashamed; Isa 49:23b Pray for the grace to remain in Christ no matter the challenges in Jesus name
9. Father Remember all your promises for our lives and bring them to fulfillment in Jesus name
10. Gen 45:13, Father your grace sustained Joseph in Egypt, let your grace sustain us in this difficulty end time in Jesus name.
11. Father Lord, Just like you did on Mt. Sinai, Exo 24:16-17, let your glory be seen and available in all our churches in Jesus name.
12. Father Lord, let your glory like fire manifest in all our churches and lives in Jesus name. Exo 24:17
13. Father, release unto us the power to do all that requires enjoying your glory all the days of our lives in Jesus name. 2 Chronicles 7:1-2
14. Father declare your glory among us and your wonders be seen in our lives. Psalms 96:3
15. Father Lord, let your glory that brings dominion and great turn around be available and seen on the Redeemed Christian Church of God in Jesus name. 1Petet 5:11
Don’t forget to drop your comments below if you find this prayer helpful. Thanks and God bless you.